Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Hero Cookies For the Mr.

Tuesday is our busy day.  Add Luk to the mix because he's homeschooling for the time being. Fei called at 11ish in distress telling me her car was on fire.  She left early to get to Nanaimo so we thought that was where she was.  I had her hang up and yelled to Eric to call her.  She wasn't in a parking spot and was going to be late. After much tado we finally sorted that she was at the Duncan hospital.  We scurried Jia and Luk along so we could leave asap.  Jia had school in an hour and Luk doesn't feel ready to be home alone.  
Fei's car wasn't on fire but it had a pretty big episode and dropped all it's fluid in the Duncan Hospital parking lot.  She was blocking traffic.  Eric stayed with the car until the tow truck showed up.  I took Jia to school, went and signed some paperwork and picked up lunch for Eric and I since we hadn't eaten yet.  I think Eric appreciated lunch.  We watched the tow truck pick up the car.  Waited for Fei to be done.  I took her and Eric home so they could deal on their own.  Luk and I got Kai, picked up Jia and dropped Kai at his playgroup.  Sadly Luk and I spent four hours in the car and he forgot his phone.  After dropping Kai we came home.  I cleaned the kitchen and prepped/chopped a sheet pan dinner. Then had to head out again to pick up Kai who was quite upset when I got there because they didn't give him blueberries for snack.  One of the fellows in charge told me they didn't have blueberries.  Kai sulked about it a lot of the way home.  I gave him blueberries at bed time snack.  He didn't react so I have no clue if he remembered the sulk.  Haha.

Eric has been bugging Fei for 2 years to get a newer car. It's time. It turned out a plastic fitting at the back of the engine granaded.  Fix was $149.  Tow was on bcaa.  

Needless to say he didn't find time to work on the solar project yesterday. Cheese was done on Monday and is working pretty great.  Today the moho is done,  also working pretty great.  Yay.  Fingers crossed. Today was big efforts in catching up.  Dinner at bedtime again.  Sigh.