Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Kai's toilet is broken.

Kai lays on the back against the tank.  Relaxin and Maxin.  The slamming of the lid against the tank has taken a toll.  It's been cracked for a long time.  The crack moved all the way down and the leaking started yesterday.  So Eric is shopping for a 3rd toilet in the downstairs bathroom.  No surprise other than it didn't happen sooner.

While we were in the line for walk in Doctors today I brought up my wish for a separate potty room built outside of the house with a composting toilet in it.  Eric doesn't love my plan.  I did ask him today do you believe it's possible for Kai to change or improve? He said no.  I'll be showing him pictures of toilets on amazon later.  We are once again soooo lucky Eric noticed the water before it was another flood to the basement.  

And, why yes, I do indeed wonder if we're the only family in the world with the stupidest potty issues in the world.