Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, March 31, 2023

Izzy Upstairs

Oh no!! Eric just left to take Kai to school.  Luk, Jia and I are all still in bed.  I guess Izzy didn't want to be alone.  She came up and settled in my room.  Yikes.  I've closed the gate so she can't attempt the stairs on her own.  She isn't capable whatsoever of getting down.  Eric is going to he quite dismayed at having to carry her down again.  I'm thinking perhaps she lives upstairs now.  Does anyone know how to carry a big dog downstairs properly?  Off to look to Youtube for options.  I was really hoping to guide Luk and Jia through a science project and then get into weekend stressfree mode.  This isn't a great start to stressfree.

Youtube has shown me how to make a shopping bag back end sling to be used with her chest harness and leash.  Except she is terrified to go down so this still won't be easy.  Why does she come up?!  

The harness and double leash worked.  Phew.