Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Alone time.

Ok, well not totally alone but not with my family :)

Eric went home to take Jia to work and help Lili with her move.  The boys presented more and more potty issues so I brazenly begged Eric to remove them from my care.  

He took both boy beds and all the laundry home.  Both boys were out of pants.  Eric has done way more than his fair share of cleaning this weekend.  Plus Isabel when left in the moho for two hours flooded the puppy pee pad.  Finally last night when they all came home Kai peed on the toilet but none of it went in the toilet.  Sigh.  So Eric wasn't here long enough to even say hi before he was on hands and knees cleaning the whole bathroom again.  To say we're dismayed is an understatement.  

Eric and I took the boys to Lordco and Canadian Tire.  We thought they'd enjoy guy/car shopping.  Nope.  Bored to death.

Unbelievably the fabric seats in the Jeep have been peed on twice already so our first purchase was fake leather car seat covers.  Plus an antenna.  So now the radio is working much better.  Bonus, while figuring out the stereo I discovered a best of John Fogarty cd.  Which seemed dull until I put it on and realized I know the words to his music and I like it.  Haha.  Who knew.  Eric was picking up a part we ordered at Lordco, he came out to find me rocking out in the car with the boys.  So fun.

The Jeep has l.e.d. headlights and they flicker on the day setting.  Too much power so we got a flicker kit to fix that.  
I spent a leisurely day after they left with Shannon, Ken and their kids.  We went to the Qualicum Cheese Farm and Factory.  Which was a fun little outing.
Then we hit the S.O.S. thrift store.  I found a Halloween costume for Luk.  
These two came out for a visit.  Shannon came with us for a cruise and dinner out.
Dinner at the Shore in Qualicum.
For Dole Whip of course!
I got to go to bed alone in the moho.  Look at the little one waiting.  He loves nights in the moho sooo much.

Kai's birthday tomorrow.  Please universe, don't let tomorrow be about pee or poop.  We really, really, really need a break.