Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, September 17, 2023

On the road all weekend.

Saturday we met the guy who bought Fei's car to hand over the other key, we met Lili at the same Tim's to hand over her tuition check and some props for her pantomime in her drama class.  Her 1st elective.  And for bonus we met Mary and Charles at the same Tim's.  We visited for a bit and then they joined us to go kick some tires on the rv lots in Parksville.  I had 6 trailers flagged to look at.  We saw 4 of them.  It's so bleak.  I didn't find my unit.  Eric looked at one on Friday for me, he hated it.  
The top was off the Jeep, the sun was out, we had no kids with us and the wind was fabulous.  
Late lunch at a pub in Parksville with Mary and Charles.  

On Sunday Eric woke up and asked where we were going today.  Haha.  Of course I had a list.  A morning visit to Cobble Hill.  The trailer was quite amazing and is in the top running but it had a smell.  I couldn't idenify the smell.  We need to go back and sniff again.  Then home.  Then to Langford.  Lovely trailer but too big and too heavy.  Communicating is hard for some people.  Then home.  Then to Port Alberni with the kids. We dropped Jia to hang with May on the way.  The trailer we went to see was a disaster.  I sort of wanted to give the owner crap for wasting our time but she was sweet and totally clueless.  Her unit needs to be parted out.  Oy.  She has messaged me twice dropping the price significantly. Sigh.  So then we went to Arbutus in P.A. and checked out our 1st Micro Winnie.  That is the top contender right now.  I think.  Maybe. They're trying to clear out their 2022s.  Which were overstocked after the pandemic rush.  

I am wanting something vintage and closer to replacing Cheese and Eric is leaning to shiny and new and closer to replacing the moho. 

Back to regular life tomorrow.