Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, September 8, 2023

Key found!

This morning we took Lili's car for her to B & H Tire in Chemainus to redeem my $150 raffle win.  I brought the Jeep to pick up Eric and we had the tire guy come and check things out.  The tires are in great shape and we're good to keep them but we made an appointment to get tire sensors installed on them so the tire sensor in the dash will quit screaming at me.  

Then we went to the bakery for breakfast.  Pot pie to share :)  I emptied the front pocket of my purse to find the pills I'd shoved in there on my way out the door.  And....the old ladybug key was in there!  Eric did give it back, he just forgot that he did.  Or worse, he gave it to me and I shoved it in there and I forgot.  

Let's hope we forget things because we're too busy in general versus dementia.  
The new side step rails are fabulous!
I wanted to pretty up the plain black car seat covers so it was decided an embroidered applique would work.  That was a long rabbit hole on the internet searching the zillion options.  I had a dozen or so in my cart.  The family voted this one because he's adorable.  
This is a picture of Lili with her friend Cole.  Who was dressed as a penis on campus promoting consent.  This is definitely a proud parent moment.  Haha.