Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Amazing!

We just got her back from a total detail.  Now I'm in love!  They did such an amazing job.  
I couldn't be happier with how she has turned out.  The dream Jeep.  
The fellow at the detailer had fun with this one.  He took some pics for before and after on his page.  People were commenting today on the color.  Lots of debate on if it's green or gold and some people even think yellow.  He's on a very busy corner of town with a ton of car and foot traffic.  There is a thrift store next door.  He noticed some car mats out back today and realized I didn't have mats and these were Jeep mats with great tread so they bought them for me for $20.  Haha.  I paid them back.  They're perfect.  I did buy a full set from Amazon, but I'll just use the back ones and Eric will put the front ones in the van instead.  

I thanked Eric tonight for all his contributions.  He didn't want thanks.  Of course.  He always just wants me to be happy.  Tonight we'll put in the mats, grab bars and seat covers.  Except I sort of would rather go for a drive ;)  As usual his vision was clearer than mine.  I didn't believe she would turn out as great as she did.

Oh, and Jia and I found a twin Jeep but it was in pretty rough shape.  In a not nice area of town.  We contemplated stopping for a twin shot for a hot second.  Safety won out.

Oh, and Jim the detail guy had me feel her paint because it's that smooth now.  Who knew paint on a car could be 'soft'.  

In other news we did have a couple come look at the 5th wheel to use as a live in on Salt Spring.  He grows medicinal herbs.  She clearly loved it and was asking how long they could leave it here.  He asked nothing at all.  I have zero feel on how it went.