Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, September 25, 2023

An Isabel Chute

Fingers crossed.  She slides on the carpet.  She can only fall forward now versus the sideways flop off when she tries to leap down on an angle.  Seriously, no one told Izzy she is old and should stop the acrobatic moves. Now it needs wooden cross bars like on a chicken ramp.  

The moho is home.  We got a new rug for the porch. So we won't slide.  I picked up pizza for dinner.  Kai is still ugly coughing so he will be home another day.  Not sure about Luk yet.  Eric is rewiring and plumbing in the trailer.  Lots of things had to be moved and changed to turn two bunks into three.  It's looking pretty good.  I can't wait to make their beds and show them their new digs.  

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the gynecologist.  My cervix was missing three months ago (she couldn't find it).  So tomorrow is a second attempt.  As you can imagine I'm totally looking forward to the day.