Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Jia's 1st Day of grade 9.

Same school, same teacher as last year.  We met yesterday to map out her learning plan and set goals. She came out with a review package to work on for the next couple weeks.  She won't be back in the class until the end of September.
We drove by and saw the Jeep having her spa day.
Walter came home for a visit.  I hadn't seen him in weeks.  Eric reports seeing him out front occasionally but the rest of us rarely see him.  He looks good.  He has a small wound on his shoulder that is healing nicely.  His mouth looks ok re his stomatitis.  He's clean and clearly being fed somewhere.  He sat on my lap for an hour.  I loved on him as much as I could before I had to pick up the boys.  
I've put collars on him twice with notes and phone numbers.  Both times he's come back with it off.  We have discussed a tracking tag.  Maybe we can revisit that idea.  Walter is not a good candidate for being kept inside.  He goes nuts when he's locked in.  Putting people and other critters in actual danger. I'm fairly sure I'm done trying to have feral rescues as pets.