Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Operation Triple Bunk

Without a plan, he's just diving in.  I told him the priority was beds if we want to take this camping on Friday.  He had time to kill before the rv place opens to exchange the propane lines so he started the tear down.  

I of course had to go supervise. Throw my wishes out there and ask lots of questions.  He tolerates so much.  Haha.  
The trailer is ultra lite. The bathroom door is like a cheap thin shower door. I get the why they used these materials but why clear?!  We're going to live with it for now but it will definitely need an alteration at some point.  Also, no clue why it's up so far but the beauty is the Chihuahuas should be able to walk under and use their pee pad in the shower stall.  Which will definitely help keep Kai from walking through messes before we get to them.  

We're behind on all chores.  I'm planning to stick close to home today.  Jia works but she was sick last night so getting her going today will be daunting. Her throat was sore yesterday but I think the real problem was eating too much deep fried seafood from work yesterday.  Kai is still coughing.  Luk seems better.  Eric, and I are still ok.  Fei already had the cold and is over it.  Kai is on 2nd round.  

I realized this morning that I haven't cuddled with Finn in two days!  A massive oversight that will be rectified today with an afternoon nap!