Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Home

It was fun coming home last night. The dogs were all so excited. Finn was quite out of sorts and then growled at me and bit me a few times. ? He's been fabulous all day. Back to his old cuddly baby self. The girls hung out and chatted with us for a couple hours. Walter is home. Isabel had the kids hood winked insisting on going out front. Eric takes her out front to hang with him. The kids are scared she'll leave the yard so were taking turns walking her on a leash so they didn't have to keep opening and closing the gate. Unfortunately she pooped out front, kids didn't pick it up and Eric stepped in it today. Ew. 

Eric was up early this morning and emptying the trailer and flushing the systems. Then gave the trailer and Ocsar a bath. They were covered in a zillion bugs. Ew. He's already done the laundry. The hot tub was cleaned and set up again. We're waiting for it to get to temperature again.  

I spent time catching up with people. Arranging a 5th wheel viewing. A bit of time at my desk. A nice long shower. I spent some time listening to an audio book with Jia. So I can chase her to do a book report. I love homeschooling. Not. However, we're listening to Dumplin while we do art and it's a cute read/listen with some giggles. I did dishes. Let Kai eat Spiderman cereal for lunch that we brought back from the U.S. Put away all the shopping. Opened mail. We showed the trailer this afternoon and we have our 4rth accepted offer. Let's hope this guy follows through. The fellow coming to see the car today didn't show and now says he was in hospital.  

Cousin Linda's son Terry passed away today. Linda if you're on here we're thinking of you.  

Lili had her first dinner party today. I'm still waiting to hear how it turned out. She is pretty new to cooking so that part made her nervous.  

 There is lots of covid in our hospital. We're not worried since we've all had it and are unlikely to get it any worse than before. Five of us are getting covid and flu shots tomorrow. Lili got hers already. Prepping for the cruise. Although these won't protect us from Norovirus and that's the one I'm the most afraid of. I can't imagine a repeat of that with the boys. Or, I can imagine it and I'd like to opt out. Haha.

We were busy on the road trip but it's way busier here. Back to work tomorrow.