Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Sumas Border Crossing.

Only a few cars!  Yes!! 
Kittens all over. 3 different litters.  I only managed to convince one to let me pet her ;)  
Another great spot to camp.  Another amazing view.  Overall we liked the Boondocking membership.
We missed Luk's gotcha while we were away.  Lili cooked him what he wanted and we did celebrate together before we left.

The other big news was that Fei passed her
Registration Exam Practical Nurse (REx-PN).  We're so happy for her.  A relief to have the big scary test done for sure!

Lili scored a ticket through a friend to see Taylor Swift in Vancouver.  A meer $550 for one ticket.  Just insane.  
We hit the Tswassen Mills mall today.  There are a group of kids here singing Sound of Music songs.  So fun.
We went to People's.  I don't have a wedding ring that fits now that the hot pools ate my silver one.  I was looking for simple.  Eric found this one on clearance.  I love it. It's not simple. We asked the price.  $1000.  She checked the computer and it was on sale 60% off so we got it.  Still more than I was looking to spend but it is gorgeous and the hot pools and tubs can't hurt the yellow and white gold. 
And this is how it sparkles at lunch.  

We did more xmas shopping.  We have a while before it's time to line up for the ferry so we're lounging in the trailer.  Eric is watching a movie.  I'm on my phone.

You know, he didn't complain even once about missing his phone.  I would have been going nuts.  Frankly the trip we did wouldn't have been possible. I was on maps a LOT, communicating with five hosts and scouting ahead for gas, stores, sani dumps, times, Jiffylube,  auto parts, things to do, water , reservations and restaurants.  So busy even when we're relaxing.