Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Finally a Definitive Decision

We are going to do a bucket list road trip for our get away.  We've been talking about this one for 31 and half years.  Haha.  We're driving Oscar and towing the trailer to the Virginia City RV Resort.  We have a view site overlooking the valley and graveyard.  I'm freakishly excited about this.  I got a saver route off the island and booked a couple nights at the resort.  The rest of the trip we're winging.  

My favorite movie of all time is the Long Long Trailer.  It was filmed on the road to Virginia City.  I can not believe we're finally towing a trailer on this route!  I'm super happy we're not towing a long, long trailer ;)  

I have also always wanted to camp near Disneyland.  The idea of towing through Seattle or on the i5 in general is terrifying to me.  Eric is not terrified.  I might stay awake the night before so that I can sleep the first day of highway driving away.