Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, November 13, 2023

Six Mile Canyon

Out the dinette during breakfast.  I ate fruit salad, yogurt and a bit of granola for breakfast.  And, I waited too long to eat.  So, went into a low but figured I'd eaten enough fruit sugar but no.  I felt like crap for a while and then lunch finally fixed me.  When in doubt I need to shove more freaking food in.  I forgot my test kit at home.
Showers went well enough.  The new curtain is the same colors as our owl pillows.
He found more to fix.  The outside light doesn't always work.  Loose something or other.
We explored the resort a bit.  
We have no neighbors.  
We took off to explore, I was shakey and nauseous so Eric kindly took us for a drive. We went a different route out of Virginia City it took us through 6 Mile Canyon. Just gorgeous.  We stopped for fresh air and sun beside a babbling creek.  
Then carried on through Dayton.  At which point I was starting to get confused enough for Eric to notice.  So we headed back to get lunch.  We're slow at figuring this diabetes thing out.  Yeesh.  
Lunch at the Palace Saloon. I felt better immediately.
We wandered around a bit but we weren't particularly interested in anything.  It was getting a bit chilly.
We paid homage to our Queen.  
Sat in the sun for a bit.
It's pretty quiet here.  Half or more of the stores are closed.  We came home with the plan to set up outside and relax but it was chilly and warm naps seemed like a better idea.