Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, April 1, 2024

Easter train.

 

This cuteness never gets old.
They love their strolls.

Goodbye Rathtrevor, we'll see you in a couple weeks.  For the love of everything please be warm.

This morning we opted to just forward motion home.  It was just too cold to bother hanging out after being so cold for 4 nights. We got home this afternoon and it's sweltery hot outside on the porch.  I never did get a picture but Lili car camped with us for 4 nights.

Onyx's 1st tow.  As expected.  A bit more horse power than Oscar but a very similar tow.  I don't think we've ever had our unit match this well before.  

Lili and I took Kai to the Easter Train.
He bought a similar toy to this truck in Parksville and when I told him it was the model style of the first Jeeps he was pretty excited.  This picture was for Dad.

I think I'll pull his old train set out again.  He really enjoyed this.




I did the treasure hunt.  They collected the goodies.  

Home to find Luk building his Jeep model.