Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Working Update

 

Ok, I listed the Commander and it was painful and I'm hoping no one wants to see it. 

Adult joy.  I'm having a hard time finding my preferred dish soap.  This was on clearance at Walmart for $1.10 so we bought them all.  And I'm such a geek that when I go in again today I'll go check to see if more got put on the clearance rack.

There he is, way in the back filling fry orders. He loved work.  The trainer was funny.  He was paired with the same cute trainee. The staff were all nice.  The kitchen is spotless.  Overall it was a positive experience and he is looking forward to the next shift.

These two.  Brothers.  Or frenemies.  They lay nice like this basically waiting to see which one will pounce on the other one first.  Now that Walter's other family has moved he is spending more and more time around home.

Omg.  My heart.
The look of pure joy on his face.
My new phone screen.