Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

1st Day in Beijing

Soft beds, awesome breakfast, everyone is feeling fine and we found Wal-Mart so we're all set up here for a few days.  Plus we bought Jia a cool stroller, actually it was a gift from Gramma.  Mom and I are heading out to a market shopping, Eric and the three girls are staying here. 

From Fei: 
Jia is happy and she can almost stand up, right now she can only stand for one second.  The Novotel is so beautiful inside.  Our room is super cool and we get a really great view.  Grandma's room is connected to our room again so we have lots of room.  To me it feels like we have half the hotel.  I sleep on the couch, Lili sleeps on the floor beside Jiji and I.  We got a really nice stroller that folds up nice and we're going to take it home for her.  It's a lot nicer than the Gloria in Nanchang.  There are lots of lights.  We're were all matching in pink again today except for Dad, he's wearing red.

From Lili:
I love it here in the Novotel.  Today we went Starbucks and had chicken ceasar wraps for lunch and they were so good, fresh orange juice too.  Daddy had coffee.  In Wal-Mart Grandma and I bought Fei a Birthday gift, shhhh.  Jia is such a cutie pie.  She's a very happy baby and she poops a lot.  It really stinks.  I love it when she smiles at us, it is so cute.  Beijing is a lot colder than Nanchang I was freezing today.  Today when we got back to our hotel Jia had a wet diaper and we tried putting the new Chinese diaper on her but it is HUGE on her.  The view is lovely, I can see an awful lot of the city.  We're on the 15th floor.  Right now Dad is changing another poo diaper.  Dad wants to take us swimming but Mom wants us to go to a market.  I want to do both.  We'll have to wear those very annoying swim caps again and they don't even keep the water out.  Breakfast was very nice here.  Jia is playing with the bars on the outside of her crib, she's furniture walking.  Jia can say Dada, Mama, Ga, Wa, Ah, eeega, eeeeewa, ah-ha, hahahaha, more, Hi, baba and a few others, she babbles a lot.  Mom says she'll talk early.  I am enjoying this trip.  Bye bye.