Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

5am

We've been up a few times.  Twice for snacks.  Now it's 5am, way too early to bother getting up and we're starving.  Can't wait for breakfast.  The storm seems to be over.  Still supposed to rain all day but hopefully it will be normal rain.  Who would have thought we'd be hoping for 'normal rain' in China in mid July! 

When we got off the plane and got our luggage Lili noticed right away that my suitcase lock wasn't holding the zippers together.  I wasn't too concerned since our stuff has been pawed through many times before.  I'm realizing now that we're missing a silk scarf and a package of skittles (they were gifts).  I still have enough gifts here but that is just so annoying.  The scarf was pricey but why on earth would anyone take skittles?  Lili figures who ever went through the suitcase really likes candy and hadn't seen that kind before. 

From Lili:
Hi everyone, Having a good time.  It's been interesting so far.  Pretty excited about going to the zoo today.  Hoping it isn't raining.  We made new friends yesterday, the other girl is 10 like me and her name is Shea and she has a cool accent because she lives in Melbourne Australia.  Wouldn't it be cool to visit her there one day! 

Dad and Fei and Jia and Jenny, I really miss you guys. 

Someone stole from Mom's suitcase, I hate that.  It's a mystery though and I do love a good mystery. 

We'll blog later.  See ya'.