Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Felt up in the lobby.



Pointsettia's in July!


Crazy day already.  Lili wanted me to post now before we head out for the day.  We went down to sort out our power issues.  Told us there was a converter behind the tv, there wasn't of course but a kind lady from housekeeping got us all set up, so netbook and cell phones are all set.  Then we sauntered around the lobby and found a koi pond, Lili took  a picture of me there and a gentleman came over and offered to help.  We thought he would take our picture together, but when he shook my hand he pulled me toward  him and at the same time totally full on grabbed my breast.  I quickly shot out my arm to b lock him from Lili, because he was reaching for her at the same time.  Yikes.  We were quite grossed out and ran away as fast as possible.  Certainly makes heading out for the day feel a bit more daunting.  Can you all say super creepy?

Lili is howling laughing about this and wanted Fei and Dad to know.  It's really just soooo creepy.

We met another Dad and his daughter at breakfast also from Australia, they are going to join us on our trek to the zoo.  Still have an hour before we meet up.  Oh, and breakfast was lovely.