Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

VPN

Testing the new vpn I've loaded for our China trip. I logged in through Los Angeles and then blogger/google was unhappy and thought I was hacking in so gave me a security page to prove I was me.  They didn't like my phone number and so I resorted to the security question and I hate those, I can never remember my answers, today's question was 'your favorite food'.  Hmmmm, there are so many and it changes all the time.  I tried strawberries, cherries, fruit, Chinese, potatoes, cookies and then chocolate.  Turns out six years ago, chocolate was my favorite food, I'm not really even sure it counts as actual 'food'.  Anyways, I'm in and it's working.  There is hope that we'll be able to blog from China.  Fingers crossed.  I wasn't sure netflix would work on my net book but I just tried it and it worked great, not only that if I sign in through the vpn we get the US netflix that has way better movies on it!  Yay.  It's the little things that make life so fun.

Still need to change our phone plans, load vpns on the phones and attempt to get skype working between Lili's tablet and Fei's tablet.  We're thinking this will help Jia because she is NOT going to like Lili and I being away for two weeks!!