Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Caged

The girls were catching up on tv shows they watch with me and I left the room to get the boys snack. When I got back they were on their old Webkinz site. Hillarious.  Possibly hitting a bit of boredom? I'm totally surprised their old accounts still work.
Eric picked up our order this morning.  I pay online.  He drives up, opens the hatch, calls the number, they load the groceries, he drives home.  Works pretty slick.  Even better when most of the order was there!  I've already started another order to make sure we get a spot.  Next Saturday at 1:00.  
Hmmm.  Found a turtle just wandering around by himself.  It was another quiet day.  Baths and clothes as though we might go somewhere.  We have a list of errands we would love to get to.  Oh well.  
Hidden Millie. These two are lovely together.  They hang around in my room most of the day.  Although Millie is letting me and Jia pet her occasionally she still much prefers Fei. 

We were all scattered in different rooms today. Socially distanced at home.  I texted the girls and told them to meet us in the driveway at 3. Haha.  Lili texted back that she was busy.  I responded with 'you don't have a lot of party invites these days'.  I told Luk the plan and he started asking questions.  I put my hand up and said 'this is your homework...meeting in the driveway at 3, figure it out'.  He looked excited and ran to explain to Kai.  Cute.  The boys were changed, shoes on and on time.  We played outside until super time.  We opened the big gate and the dog yard gates so we could do big laps around the house.  The outside breaks REALLY help.