Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, March 16, 2020

Day 1 of Quarantine

If we drove across BC we wouldn't have to self quarantine.  Because we crossed a border we're supposed to do our civic duty.  Because germs respect borders...oy.  We over 200% believe we all should self isolate if we're sick.  We are all still healthy.  

I don't work with the public and my co-worker is out sick with a cold so I am heading into work tomorrow but with the door closed.  

Eric picked up our groceries from online ordering today.  They did a pretty good job this time. There were only a couple minor swaps and a few items not available. Navy beans, canned corn, tinned soup and ground chicken. 

I sorted my undies and socks today. Amazing how good it felt to do that.  Combined them into one drawer. Trying to move out of my armoire slowly.  It's in the hallway.  Giving it to Luk.  Eric has been doing laundry all day.  I got a lot sorted and put away.  I did an online workout mirrored from YouTube onto the TV.  Couldn't talk kids or Eric into doing it with me. ;) We had a follow the leader dance party to some seriously silly country music. I went outside with the littles and the dogs to walk laps in the driveway versus walking on the treadmill. It was cold but sunny.  Jia kept a tally of laps. Luk and I did 25...Kai kept going and did 26. Jia worked like a mad fool making a track for us then zooming back to the beginning to mark our laps. We had a tight rope, jump spot, monster tracks, dance circle, spin spot, places to shout out who hoo, dog run and yes boi.  Haha. What a nut.  She also put in encouraging sayings for us.  Good job, you can do it, yay, keep going.  I didn't have my camera.  Isabel of course ran laps around us.  Jia marked her every time she crossed the line, she was well over 40.  Sasha did 3 1/2 laps!  She was following right behind me. Love it.  Just like Lacie.  Then she asked up and did the rest tucked in my coat.  

We barely saw the big girls. They came out for food.  Overall day one went well.  
Drawing contest.