Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday

We made it out yesterday!  Social distancing is WAY better than self isolating.  We waited outside in line, all six feet apart for our turn to go into Home Depot.  I started to feel like I should be six feet away from Eric too!  I tried to do an online order but the system kept closing down. So, Eric shopped, I kept my hands in my pockets.  We did a full cart order including cleaning supplies and batteries!  We had a long list for the three new rooms and a bit for Jia's new room.  Eric is set to keep going now.  There was zero judgement from the staff they are thrilled to help everyone with the projects while they have the time.  
We went home and picked up the kids for a drive and drive through lunch. Lili chose to stay home.  Jia wanted to go home.  Kai fell asleep.  Fei and Luk enjoyed the chance to be out.  
Ok...while online shopping at Walmart for a pick up order this popped up.  Is this not the cutest potty of all time?!  In no way do I want to potty train another human being, EVER again but if I had to, this would have been in my cart ;)
Jia is moving into Fei's old room.  Luk was going to but she wants the purple.  I support any decision that requires no changes.  Luk will move into Jia's old room. Haha.  So she thinks the room is too 'pretty' and wants it more grown up.  She has requested boring, plain bedding.  Then put colors up to the paint and has settled on gray.  Which is bizarre coming from our pink girly girl.  We picked out this modern light fixture and she was thrilled.  Fei wanted to keep her chandelier for her new room. 
We don't normally watch much tv during the day.  The bright light behind is hard on the eyes.  Eric's solution.