Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Last day

We all lived quite comfortably in Cheese for a week.  I'm already plotting Squamish/Whistler/Barkerville.  

Eric and Luk would rather do more camping.  Kai wants to go home.  I would like to camp more but really feeling the pull to get home.  Lots on my to do list.  Meetings, appointments, work, the girls and of course the puppies!

Eric and I get to take off in Cheese on Jun 1st for an anniversary get away at Sproat Lake.  
We had three hours to kill, so we did lunch at Tswassen Mills.  Chinese again ;) It's a week day, there's no little kids in the play area that is for up to 5 years.  We let Kai go for it.  It was pure joy to watch him play for a few minutes.
He's yelling CHEESE.  He's posing with his eyes closed.  I wish this was just me catching a blink.  
Kai wanted this picture, I told him he could go ahead and sit in the chair.  He ran ahead and started climbing.  Oops.
The wife and kids have been parked on a bench while hubby explores Pro Bass Shop.  Haha.
This is tv for Kai.  Apparently they're all cute baby fish. 
Finally found a big horn sheep, unfortunately he's quite dead.