Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Running Errands

I think the posts about Tuesdays would be funny if I posted a map with our driving lines on it.  We were all over town.  Back and forth across the highway many times.  We got a fair amount done.  Including lunch in town.  I had a blueberry and lemon cream crepe and carried it to the new ramen place.  Both overpriced with servings too small to be satisfying.  At least we were together.  

Most of the weird paperwork issues are resolving except the missing payment from one bank to another. 

It was crazy hot yesterday.  We weren't prepapred.  The air conditioner upstairs needs to be cleaned every year and it hasn't been done yet.  It was a long, frustrating night for me.  Eric slept downstairs with Isabel.  When we got home yesterday we found she'd had a wicked bad diarrhea episode all over the main floor.  Poor girl.  We had to herd Luk, Jia and Chihuahuas out of the space.  Kids were complaining about the smell.  We were just feeling horrible for Izzy.  Eric made her chicken with rice and pumpkin.  Thankfully the worst of it appears to be over already.  Getting old really sucks.

Today my plan is to complain enough about how hot it is upstairs a couple more times so Eric will get the air conditioner running.  Haha.  Kidding, not kidding.  I'm also planning to hit my desk and force myself to stay there.  

Yesterday right before I headed out to pick up Kai from his playgroup, Eric got the G6 out for me.  What a treat. Kai rode home in the front seat with his face in the wind and his eyes closed  :)  I kept my eyes open.  Bliss.  

This morning Eric's phone sent him memory photos.  They were of the day he found our moho and sent me pictures while I was at work 7 years ago.  Awe.  Honestly, the photos were great and I still love it.  Haha.  I told him I'd buy it all over again today.