Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, May 12, 2023

Phone appointments.

Sort of hate them but sometimes it's nice to stay in jammies and home.  However, today was gyno for me on the phone.  Haha.  To have another growth looked at.  I'm politely calling it a growth when we all know the correct term is tumor.  Although there is definitely hope that it's fibroid because the last one in the same area was oddly a fibroid. Anyways.  I've definitely been pondering how this pans out.  Haha.  I had zero plans to strip down on the phone.  

The Dr. called and was reading the file while we talked.  She also had a good laugh about it being a phone call appointment.  The good news I see her on the 30th in real person.

Managing health care for the whole family is just so hard these days.  

I just spent well over an hour trying to get my printer back online.  How did it get offline?  Arg.  I tried ALL the tricks I know.  Fei tried for a while.  I got mad enough I cried.  Then watched a couple YouTubes.  None of those things worked.  I told it to restart for the 3rd time and it told me there were items to be printed in the que.  Uh, ya, I know, duh.  I pressed yes I wanted them printed before it restarted and they printed.  Just like that.  Sigh.  I didn't actually fix it, it fixed itself.