Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Mother's Day

Eric and the boys were up early.  Eric made breakfast for all of us.  Packed a cooler of drinks and snacks for me. Then helped herd three of us out the door.  He filled the gas tank last night.
I don't know what their plan is for today but there was talk of heading to the grocery store for supplies to make chowder.  
The homeschooler was told I needed art.
Obligatory Ferry shot. We're on our way to Tswassen Mills then to get Lili this evening.  

We're really hoping we'll make the last ferry back!  Kai has an appointment with an Endocrinologist tomorrow morning.  I need to be there. Lili needs to get to a Dr. too.  Fei has the day off so we're hoping she can take Lili in and we're hoping to be back in time to get Luk from school.  

Happy Mother's day to all the Mama's and especially to my Mama.