Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Super fun stuff.

A member of a support group for dogs with hydrocephalus is unclear what I mean when I say Finn is missing parts of his skull.  It's hard to capture in pictures with the black fur but I finally got one.  Shows one side, the other is the same.  And this is why he gets treated like fine delicate glass.  He's 2 1/2 now.

Our bedroom air conditioner smelled like mold. It's super hot upstairs.  Eric took it apart into little pieces.  It's all scrubbed and back in place.  The cold air is heavenly. Thankfully Eric can fix all the things.  He also rewired Cheese so that I can charge phones with the new batteries.  We don't have to rely on the fancy dancy battery.  Although, he did take that apart too and replaced the blown fuses.  So maybe it does work but I don't trust it anymore.  It's been demoted to the moho for the tv.  

I was looking for a camping spot with a friend yesterday and realized we only have two weekends one in July and one in Aug that aren't booked.  We had great success at booking sites this year.

I broke another tooth today.  Sigh.  Getting old really sucks.  I called for an appointment and got in for Monday.  I can't keep my tongue out of the hole.  Thankfully it doesn't hurt.  

The kids have no school tomorrow.  Yay.  I'm thankful for a quiet day with no shedule.

Kai's ea was flying out of the school today her 17 year old daughter texted she was at the hospital with appendicitis and needs surgery.  I'm thankfull we aren't dealing with that today.  

There was a potential incident at Jia's school today.  They were on lock down as a member of the community was a potential threat.  It was investigated and they were deemed not a threat and the doors were unlocked.  Jia didn't mention a thing.  Even in the tiniest of schools. Arg.  I'm thankful there was no danger.

I feel like I'm forgetting something.  I have notes all over the place.  I check the calendar as soon as I wake up.  I'm still old school with a paper calendar but I can see that it's likely time to start using the phone with reminders.