Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, May 15, 2023

Lili is home.

She's home.  

Fei, Jia and I had a great day of shopping.  I found the things on my list.  The girls took off on their own.  I ran into them a couple times.  Which I thought was odd for such a big mall.  The mall was busier than I've ever seen.  Tons and tons of sales for Mother's Day.  

We navigated the YVR pick up ok.  We sat in the cell phone waiting area and scooted up when Lili and two travel mates reached the pick up area.  

We made it easily to the ferry.  We had skipped dinner and Lili was starving so we appreciated that there was food service on the 10:45 ferry.  

Lili is walking, the meds from the Sos clinic helped.  She is hoping to get in somewhere today.  I think her and Fei are thinking of trying the Chemainus hospital walk in.  

Eric and I are heading to Victoria with Kai.

Check out the hand bag on my lap!! The girls surprised me last night on the ferry with a new purse.  I cried a little.  It's too nice to use.  Haha.  They all know I would never buy one myself. It's too decadant. I'm trying to figure what to wear today to feature the purse.  Ladybugs on Mother's Day.  So sweet!  Thank you girls, it was such a nice surprise!