Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Oscar's Halloween Decorations

When my insanity moves over to Eric ;)

No theme, just a little of everything from Dollartree.  Lots of zap ties and 8 strings of battery pumpkin and bat lights.  Looking ahead and guessing we'll need xmas stuff too.  Oscar will need his own box in the garage just for his supplies.  

Eric took over with sifting through the stuff for things that would attach and withstand wet weather.  There was even mumbling about decorating early to drive around with the week before Halloween.  Haha.  I can't picture doing that but the boys liked the idea.
My co-worker this morning was sleeping with her paws wrapped around her face.  So cute.  She changed position the second I got close with the camera.  Of course.
Eric has been fussing about the rattle at the back of Oscar.  Insisting I order new hinges.  He sent me this picture with the cap off so I could match the hinge for ordering.  I responded with 'looks like it just needs new bolts'. $7 later the new bolts did the trick.  He is delighted the sound is gone :)  He is enjoying working on the Jeep.  Everything is so accessible.  

It was Jia's Gotcha yesterday.  She picked ribs and fries.  It was a quiet night at home. No pictures and she didn't want to hear her story.
Eric found a twin in the states.  He thought it might be fun to have matching Jeeps.  Good Lord.