Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Posing in the sun.

Eric and I took Luk to his neurologist appointment.  Which was uneventful and unnecessary.  However, we like her and would prefer to keep our island team.  Gramma picked up Kai from school and took him for lunch.  He was super excited about this and said it was his lucky day.  We picked Kai up from her and went to Canadian Tire to get the inverter we saw there on Saturday.  It was sold.  Arg.  I ducked a couple Jeeps. We took the boys home. Then I worked while Eric did some driveway shuffling.  He got the Falcon hooked up to Oscar so we could try towing.  

It had turned into a gorgeous sunny day.  When I heard him say taking the trailer for a drive I immediately started figuring what food we could pack in the trailer so we could drag the kids and make dinner on the road.  Eric said no.  Sigh.  He started with towing up Lakes hill.  Then some highway speed.  I asked where to next.  He asked where I wanted to go.  "Oh, can we go somewhere rocky where Oscar can put a front tire up on a rock and look all sexy with turning fall leaves and mountains behind him for pictures doing his first tow?".  Met with a blank stare. Blink, blink.  Then he laughed and said "you're funny".  Except I was serious.  Instead of that fun option we went to the tire shop to look at tires for the trailer.  They felt the ones currently on the trailer were likely adequate.  Adequate is not quite good enough for Eric.  
We brought the trailer home and dropped it off so we could top up gas and run through the car wash with Oscar.  The car wash is still exciting to me but the boys declined coming with us.  Go figure.  Tomorrow, weather permitting is Oscar decorating day for the Saturday Jeep run.

Overall, the 1st tow went ok. Eric wasn't totally impressed and is already thinking of ways to improve both the van and the Jeep to get it all set up to his liking. 

Our 5th wheel buyers have gone silent.  

Lili and I got tickets for Friday night to take Jia and Luk to see 5 Nights at Freddy's.  I'm scared.  They're excited.