Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Vision Clinic Day

We're off to Children's for the day. I couldn't talk another family member into coming with us so it's just me and Kai.  Imagine the fam not wanting to get up at 6, drive in torrential rain in the dark, ferry food, a two and a half hour appointment then dinner on the ferry back and another drive in the dark.  Plus a two hour gap after ferry before appt and another two hour gap after appointment before the ferry.  So not enough time to really do anything or go anywhere.  What's not appealing about all of that?!  Haha.  

I got to watch killer whales jumping while eating breakfast so it's been a good start to the day.

My first road trip in Oscar.  So far so good. 

I ordered vinyl decals of Oscar's name custom made.  They arrived yesterday.  They're perfect. So fun.  Can't wait to see them on.