Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

So much fun for $3

Actually $3 for each from the thrift store. I think we're adorable.  We don't REALLY need a costume this year but we'll likely wear them to the Jeep event.  If the weather cooperates than I'll wear one when I drag the kids trick or treating.  We bought the beaver for me and the hot dog for Eric.  His was too small, mine was too big so we swapped ;)  I do have an unnatural affection for hot dogs.  Haha.

So, it was a morning.  I broke another tooth so got an emergency appointment this morning.  Then to the pediatricians office with the pink TAP form for tomorrow.  Then the exciting thing....Eric heard a rumor that a pharmacy in town had Ozempic in so he had my prescription moved yesterday and we were able to pick it up this morning.  Yay Eric.  I did a half dose on Thursday and my guts aren't feeling quite right.  So this Thursday I can do a regular dose again.  The rumors indicate the shortage should correct by the end of October.  

Then we went to the thrift store. Bought sausage rolls at the bakery for Kai and I to take tomorrow since our appointment falls through lunch. Filled the Jeep gas tank for tomorrow. We had Wings for lunch but eating proved too difficult with my frozen mouth so Jia got lunch brought home.  Then we went to the car lot that Lili's old car came from and they bought it back, or made a deal to buy it back anyways.  Not a done deal until it's a done deal with a cheque in hand. Then we accepted another offer on the 5th wheel.  3rd offer. Hopefully this one pans out and the buyers aren't flakes.  

I think Kai and I are all set for tomorrow.