Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, October 1, 2023

The rest of the Osborn Bay stay.

This never gets old.  I love it here.  We opted for another day/night here.
Relaxing.  It's sort of a rare thing to see him sit still for very long.
Our trailer looks so small.  It's worked well for us overall.  Some inconveniences to adjust to.  It's definitely not like the moho with seperate spacious rooms.  It is much, much more than Cheese.  We wanted something inbetween and this is it.  

I'm finding it weird to not have a sink in the bathroom.  The toilet has water flow that swirls so that is rv gold.  
Saturday night we all walked to the pub for dinner.  The food was good the company was great.  
Shannon got this one of Kai on the walk.
We were parked here most of the day.  I saw online later that orcas went by but we all missed it.
The kids are not delighted about staying longer.  Their friends have gone home.  
We day tripped to Saltspring to have lunch on the other side.  It was absolutely the perfect day for it.
Looking so anti social. 
Eric is cooking us dinner.  We've had another great day.  I want to stay but Fei is working at 7. Eric was going to go check in on Isabel. Then the kids wanted to go home with him so I  said I'd stay here and he could come get me in the morning.  Now I'm accepting that we will likely all just head home after dinner.