Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Cruise rooms for 5.

 

Finding rooms that have room for five is hard.  They sell fast.  Getting inside rooms and balconies is hard.  They sell fast.  Cruising seems more popular than ever.

I wanted somewhere warm for my 60th Birthday and the 2026 dates are all just coming out.

This sale popped up in my email and there was actually a cruise on sale that works for us.  I put it on a courtesy hold and had to decide this morning.  I just went ahead and did it.  Very exciting.
Grin.  
Having fun things to look forward to is key for my mental health.
I got us an inside spa room for five people for a ridiculously nice price.
Five nights to Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada leaving from Long Beach.  We'll be on the beach for my actual birthday and Ensenada is my favorite port.  

We don't normally book so far in advance. It's Definitely weird planning 16months away. 

Now, to work on Lili, Fei and friends booking too ;)  The more the merrier.

In other news.
Jia is going to school without fuss.  We're liking the new school so far.  So much about it just works for him. Fingers crossed we can stay positive.
Kai has settled fabulously into his resource room.  He's quite comfortable there.  Happy to go, happy to leave.  He has figured out his locker with a key and is loving all the extra food involved.

Luk also seems happy enough.  He is making new friends already and enjoying seeing his old classmates.  His answer every day to 'how was school' is 'good'.  Haha.  Bits come out with some prodding.

I was prepared for a rough couple of weeks but it's been pleasantly ok around here.

I was booking appointments today and I got Kai to the Endocrinologist at 10am and Luk to the Neurologist at 1:30, on the same day, in the same city.  Wild, such rare luck.