Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Ready to go.

 

Cheese is all ready to roll.
It's pretty cozy in there.  
This is our fun distraction.
Eric and I want a road trip again this fall.  We have so many places we want to go.  The list keeps growing.
We need the calendar to cooperate. 

Sooo much storage space.  The shelf under the counter is for food.  I haven't figured out a box/drawer just yet.  There is one at London Drugs I like but we haven't measured it yet.

The new set up.
The bench hinges above the potty. The fridge stays put. There is a contained waste water container.  The kitchen is much improved.  There is tons of storage space. The table is in the outside storage.  We'll only use it if it's raining or freezing outside.  

Last minute additions.

It was move in day yesterday :)
Eric made up the bed and I puttered putting things away.  Then I lounged and played on my phone.  I tried telling Eric I live in Cheese now.  I wanted to go sleep out there last night but lazines won and I stayed in the house.