Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, September 13, 2024

The Commander

 

I've finally swayed Eric to embracing the Commander.  Haha.  We're both happy it's staying. It's still just a good plan to have a 7 seater in general.  I suggested we use it for road trips, it's all wheel drive, automatic, easier to drive, much roomier, more comfortable, has roof racks for the storage pod and has the same towing capacity.  Plus we can keep the kms on our Wranglers lower.
I suddenly found a place where Eric deemed it a good idea. So he's showing it some love.  Updated rims from silver plastic to black bedliner coated.  I'm hoping for the Chrome grill to be vinyl wrapped in black too.  She needs a name.  It's been 9 years of calling her 'the Commander'.  I'm leaning to Cherry.  

Plus, he has more projects to keep him busy outside.  It's truely amazing how much he finds to do out in his garage.