Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Couch Day

I have lots to do.  We're not caught up from camping yet.  The house needs lots of attention. I've just started the shopping for Lili's move in 3 weeks. However, Crohns has other plans for me today. Sigh.  Hyper people shouldn't have chronic illness. Or perhaps the hyper causes the illness. Either way...some days are super hard for me to relax. Clearly I've been overdoing it. Walter and all three dogs are happy with the couch status today. Now...to get Eric out of the house doing something fun, because it's brutal for me watching him work his butt off while I bond with Netflix.  
A freezer for Lili so we can send lots of Dad's and Gramma's home cooking.
Our first haul. Bedding and colors picked out. Lili came with us and pretended to be interested.  This is clearly more fun for me. Well except for the part where she leaves.
Eric bought a car dolly for the moho. He's excited with his find. It meant a drive and dinner out in Victoria for most of us. Lili had other plans. The dolly was at an estate so lots of eye candy for all of us.  We were definitely feeling poor after being there. Then it was so wide on the trailer we quickly changed plans and just headed home.  Dinner at the Malahat Chalet. As always the food was awesome.  
The view was spectacular.  
This tree is at the Goldstream park near the restrooms.  Not sure why anyone would bother hiking Carmanah to see big trees. Haha.  

Jia was a bit upset at not getting her beloved Spaghetti Factory for dinner and mentioned that she dressed up fancy for no reason.  I thought she looked adorable and the dinner ended up perfect.  

Update on Lili's car.  The lot was fabulous.  Sent a tow truck, did the repairs and she has it back now.