Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Fei's Gotcha and Prom Dress

Happy Gotcha Day Babes!  We adore you.  Sweetest little thing then and now.  

I woke her up early today so we could hit the road.  The perfect day for a summer drive with the wind in our hair.  Then we went to Bliss in  Nanaimo to get in on their cash and carry sale.  Fei had no preconceived notion or words for what she wanted.  She was open to any color and any style.  She tried on lots and was a good sport about it.  We were hopeful for an "ah ha" moment.  We ended up with two such moments and a real delima at the end.  We were there a long time ;)  Another mother daughter duo wanted to try one of the two dresses on.  That helped the final decision along.  I'm not supposed to indicate on here which one she picked.  But you're allowed to guess and I can tell you then.  I can tell you that Eric and I both voted the yellow one and we were vetoed.