Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Home

Albi came to visit Max and took us to dinner at Jakes on the Lake. Food was fabulous.  Looking forward to going back.
Wifi!!
Checked out the trains after dinner.
Midnight snacks.  
Last day. Plans fell through with friends.  Eric ended up taking Jia and Max out kayaking. I stayed with Luk and Kai.  I beat them to the hammock!  Sasha and I enjoyed a little swing. 
Surprisingly ended up with enough time to start and FINISH a novel. Pure fluff. Extremely rare. Most of my reading time now is research, fun things like child development and how to repair crap.  

Lili and Fei had a clean house for us to come home to. Love.  Eric and I are watching some TV. Back to work tomorrow for me and Eric has a ton to do now that we're home.  No more camping booked until Sept.  Ready to enjoy the yard.