Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Girl Trip!!

Obligatory ferry shot.
Mothers day gift and cards from the boys this morning. Eric bought the bowl.  
Eric also made us chocolate cake for last night and a little one with frosting in the middle for our road trip today.  So fun.  Then I made a vegan cake for my Mommy last night since I was so pleased with mine.  
Eric also got me this. Seriously too cute. I'm pretty easy to please. I had asked for no gifts since I bought myself a pricey camping couch already.

Next is the border crossing then finding our hotel in Bellingham.  We didn't 'need' to come over today since we don't fly until tomorrow at 4 but there have been so many ferry cancelations that we opted to just go early and enjoy an extra night away.
Update: The border crossing was a breeze. Maybe 20 cars ahead of us. The hotel was easy to find. Hot wired and got a La Quinta Inn.  It's pretty nice. Fred Meyers is right next door.  We checked it out and got room snacks and drinks. Also 24 cans of my beloved original Nalley's chilli to take home. We can't find it in Canada anymore. Fred Meyers is HUGE.  We loved it. The girls were all going in different directions. We checked into the hotel and got the news that hotel breakfasts are finally back!  So waffles tomorrow 😋 Then we used uber eats for dinner. Taco Bell for Fei and I, Panda Express for Lili and Jia.  We're so predictable. It's early, we're all on our phones enjoying some lazy down time.