Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, May 23, 2022

Too cute.

Jia's art. 
Sasha.
Coco.
Finn.

In other news. I was just told that Kai's speech therapist is retiring. He has until the end of June with her.  It took us years to find a fit for him.  Frankly most therapists don't want to work with him. They don't feel they can help. Very disappointing news.  

Eric has to take Luk to Queen Alexandra tomorrow for an afo fitting. He's going to take Kai too since there is no one here to get him from school and I'll get to depend on Jia for food tomorrow.  

I felt with Jia getting a negative result that there was at least  a glimmer of hope for me to test negative next weekend.  So I booked a ferry reservation.  We're not packing.  So if we actually manage two negative tests on Saturday morning it will be a mad scramble.  That will be fun.