Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Last Day

Pool day.
Lili and Fei spent the bulk of the day here.
Jia and I were a little too hot to stay long.
Jia wore sandals!! She hated them. Haha.
Giordano's. Definitely worth their #1 rating.
We have tickets to see this tonight. Sounds fun. We're all looking forward to it. Update, good choice, it was HILLARIOUS.  We all enjoyed having some good laughs.

Overall Las Vegas has been fun. All three girls are keen to come back. We all agree that Bally's is a solid choice of a hotel to come to again.  Good food choices attached.  A walk way to Bellagio, Paris, Flamingo and a monorail to everything else. Plus an outside shopping/food court attached. Most importantly a very well stocked CVS right beside. We loved uber and have managed quite well here.  We've definitely loved the sun. Eric texted me this morning and told me not to come home.  I said I'd already checked in the our flight and had our boarding passes.  Haha.  He said to cancel and go somewhere else.  How bad is it?  Ferries still running?  I do really, really miss the boys and my puppies.

We girls feel strongly that Eric missed out.  There was lots about this trip he would have loved.  Kai would have hated absolutely everything about Las Vegas.  Luk hates flying. It's definitely not wheelchair friendly here and I'm not too sure how he would handle the loud music non stop.