Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

No smell or taste.

Tuesday covid update.

My fifth day of covid isolation after 1st day of symptoms is today.  The rules say I'm able to leave my room tomorrow.  But, as with the girls I will likely wait until I test negative so I really can't spread to anyone. Trying our hardest here to keep Eric, Lili and the boys covid free.

Fei tested negative this morning and is back in her program today.

I wish we had gotten disposable dishes/cutlery.  That would have saved so much time.

Now today...I can't smell or taste.  This is distressing.  Please, oh please, let this one be a short phase!!  Jia made me lunch today. It was warm.  Haha. Funny, not funny.
Eric took the boys to Queen Alexandra today.  Luk has his new orthotics and leg braces.  They went to May Gold for lunch and they brought home dinner for us.  Which would be super exciting if I could taste anything!  I just tried some noodles, they're oily with no flavour and obviously some spice because my mouth is burning a bit but I couldn't say what the spice is.  This is the worst part so far.