Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Slight taste!!

Today at lunch I ate blueberries.  I couldn't taste them but I could taste 'sour'. I could smell peanut butter today. Tonight I could almost taste cauliflower.  I'm hopeful. 

These two girls have barely left my side. 8 days of being in our room.  
We're packed.  Eric has gone over everything on the convertible he can think of. She's topped up, has a new battery and he washed her today. He stocked up on water bottles and bought trail mix.  I love seeing him so happy.  He loves a road trip.  

Lili and I created a meal plan and made the grocery list.  We've gone over times and details.  Fei is doing Luk's flush right now for the first time. My desk is all caught up. I changed our ferry reservation so we can leave earlier on Saturday.  We're ready now ;)