Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, May 20, 2022

oh no

A friend just checked on the girls and asked about our camping.  Here was my response:

I'm covid. Eric won't leave me. No need to test, full body attack. Came on lightning fast. Nostrils on fire. Random nose bleeds. Hurts to open my eyes. Face so swollen that my upper teeth are stinging. Pee smells weird. Leaking pee a bit with the fever.  Fun. Dizzy.  Walk like a drunk, no equilibrium. This in insane.  I'm in my room.  Door closed. Sasha and Coco won't leave.  They're both trying to get in my mouth. Weird.  E just brought them kibble since they won't leave. I just had chicken noodle soup and toast so nausea is under control.  Oh, girls not complaining. Fei says she's fine. Jia still coughing. Dry. Mostly clearing her throat.
I'm not really coughing too much yet.