Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, May 30, 2022

The Strip

We were up early and out walking.  Streets are so quiet in the morning.  The main strip is now one way.
We went to the train station.
And booked tickets for tomorrow.  Going on the day trip to Truckee, California.  We're both excited. 
I joined the online share scooters app and we played a bit.  Eric of course zoomed all over. The lady behind Eric was scrubbing her feet in hand sanitizer to kill the ants.  There were no ants. 
I did not.  Haha.  Expected.  It wasn't the joyful experience of the two of us laughing and zooming around that I had anticipated.  
The fellow walking here followed Eric and the second he parked the guy stole the scooter and took off on our dime.  I was able to lock him out before he made it a block.  Then we went and made sure it was parked in a scooter spot. Haha.  Reno's finest.
We did the Row. We had lunch at Silver Legacy.  Then wandered the long way back to our hotel. It was nice out so we put the top down on the car and went to Walmart.  I love shopping in other places. Fun just to see all the food items we don't get.  We got Eric a pillow because he just couldn't deal with the truck size ones in the room.  Then back for an afternoon snooze.  Which lasted all evening.  I actually overdid it today and had a wee crohns episode.  I'm up now, eating a bit and feeling like normal again.