Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, May 6, 2022

Packed

Jia and I are packed.  It takes BIG effort to get her involved. I enlisted Eric.  Then she had to try everything on before it was approved for the back pack.  Now I'm chasing her around to get her showered.  

Packed for me means, my desk is cleared off.  I've double checked all travel documents. Cleaned my purse. Printed out what we need. Made sure everything for the pets and boys is stocked up. Left notes for Eric.  He gets to pretty the boys up for a school class picture day.  Laundry is all sorted and put away. All errands looming have been run.  I've just hit the couch at 4:30 for a wee rest.  Finn is grateful.
Covid is all around us now.  We're all feeling fine. Eric and I are optimistically hoping we can avoid it and will be able to pass the antigen test for our Alaska cruise. In an effort to get ready I got it in my head that rather than pack boots for excursions and shoes for on the ship we could order waterproof/non slip ankle boots that would do both.  Eric found his at Mark's.  
I took to the internet and found the boots I wanted from China. They had the letters BJ on them.  I just couldn't do it.  Then found the same boots on Amazon with GO on them.  The girls are laughing with me, it's silly but I paid $18 more to have better letters.  Haha. 
We arrive Sunday, there for 5 nights.  Not quite the hot weather we were looking for.