Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

A relaxed Tuesday

The girls are ready for a sunny nap, Finn joined us and circled and sniffed but didn't end up settling.  
Eric and I went out last night and picked up this table and chairs for the 5th wheel.  Eric modified it today.  It was already made smaller/narrower and he then made it a little less long.  Perfect size for the rv now.  

I met with my new Dr. today for a meet and greet.  He accepted me officially and had my file made up.  Follow up in a month and every 3 months after that.  He put in standing blood work orders and renewed a prescription.  It's going to be so nice making appointments and not relying on the stupid walk-in system. The receptionist congratulated me.  
After my appointment I went to pick up Jia.  She asked for lunch out and a trip to the dollar store for a new sketch book. She picked McDonald's.  Our 1st time seeing the new renovation.  That's her shoulder, she flew out of the picture.  Haha.  A new phase I hope.
She got her 1st paycheque.  So she spent freely.  I love it. I can't wait to see what she paints.  It was super fun watching her make selections without a budget.
Fei is VIU Facebook famous ;)
This puppy has hydrocephalus and needs a home.  She's in Texas.  Guys, if she was within driving distance she would be here with me right now.  She is seriously the cutest little thing I've ever seen.  

Eric has been busy as usual.  He got his lawn tractor turning left again.  He's attempting to get the 5th wheel put back as an rv.  Putting things back in and hooking up the propane again.   At the same time getting it set up as a guest suite for Lian who is visiting in a couple weeks.  

Kai went to his last speech appointment and gave Tracy some Hedgehogs.  It's sports day at school today so the boys chose to stay home.  They have two days of school left.  Jia is done but gets to pick up her report card tomorrow.  Fei's last day of perceptorship is Thursday.  

We're camping Friday.  We've made zero plans.  We're not even sure who is going.  What work schedules are.  Or what we're eating.  It will all have to fall into place last minute.  

Dawn-Marie and Rosa got matching tattoos today.  I'm jealous.  I don't even want a tattoo.  Haha.  Lili said she'd do one with me.  Fei too.  Neither of them have ever mentioned wanting one before.  Fei suggested little matching Ladybugs today and Lili and I like the idea.  Now to muster up some courage.