Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Graduation Eve

Amethyst earrings. Her convocation sash is purple, so I thought she might like them a bit early.  The secret here is Fei hates switching earrings. She just keeps her little diamonds in because her ears bled during a swap two years ago.  She made it happen tonight ;)
I was outside on the back deck with dinner while this giant turkey vulture was eating his rodent dinner.  Ew.  I was chasing puppies in while Eric was chasing him off.  
Dawn-Marie sent me this of Thelonious today.  Too funny.  I love the look on his face.
To keep the night time fun going I had Fei give me my first pen needle. A few laughs for sure. It was a zillion times easier than I was expecting.  I seriously barely felt it. A new drug for me. Just in case of sugar lows tomorrow I'm planning to bring a big purse with lots of snacks.  
These two finally trying out the spa.  

It's an early start tomorrow.